Friday, July 02, 2010

Moody News

Do you ever have a time when you wish you could just grab your wallet and disappear? Head off into the great wide world and have an adventure? That's how I'm feeling now.

I suspect its a continuation of the SAD I was going through this winter. Being cooped up in the house makes it feel like winter again. I miss the sun. Which is really pathetic considering its in the mid seventies and absolutely gorgeous today. So what's a girl to do? I can tell you what I'm not going to do.

I'm not going to go into bunker mode and stay inside this week. I cleaned the patio again and I'm going to pull a piece of our sectional outside and read Shabbat afternoon. The rest of the week is shaping up with cherry picking, LA Arboretum, the beach and some walks before indoor activities.

If I'm not feeling better by Tisha b'Av I'll have to see a doctor and get a prescription. I'd rather not because I'm usually the person who gets those side-effects that come at the end of the commercial--headaches, nausea, sleeplessness--but I'll do what I have to.

Shabbat Shalom!